Poster prints are great for decorating your walls. Whether your poster is displaying a picture of a popular musician or sports star, a poster print can bring life and excitement to any room. Custom poster printing offers us additional creativity by allowing us to print unique posters. We are free to express ourselves through photography, graphic design, collage design, photo editing and typography. Here are five wonderful ideas for custom poster prints that will add excitement and life to your interior.
1. Collage posters are a great way to display a large number of pictures in a single location without crowding your wall space. By combining many photos on a single poster, you create a visual focal point of design. When viewed from a distance, a collage poster adds color and depth to a wall, but upon closer inspection a collage poster is able to tell many stories in the form of lively and animated images.
2. Group photo poster prints are great for businesses and organizations. It is a common practice to enlarge group photos such as company photos, team photos and church group photos. Poster prints are great for group photos because they offer an affordable solution to printing photos in very large sizes. Many group photos include a large number of people and a small sized print would make it difficult to see people’s faces. However, a professional poster printer will be able to create poster prints that are as large as 60 inches tall and 100 inches wide while maintaining great image quality.
3. Artistic photography poster prints have the ability to add depth and color to any room. For example, landscape photography prints create a window effect for smaller rooms by adding a visual outlet. Black and white photography prints can create an atmosphere of artistic contemplation with simple lines and contrasting detail. There are many types of artistic photography that make fantastic poster prints for decorating your home or office.
4. Typography poster prints are great for adding an element of design while displaying a message. These types of posters are often used for the walls of businesses. For example, a typography poster print might inform restaurant goers about the history of a particular restaurant. Displaying this information on a typography poster print allows the information to be available for patrons while adding an artistic element to the overall theme of the restaurant’s interior.
5. Portrait poster prints such as baby portraits, family portraits or wedding portraits add a personal touch to your interior design. Parents can proudly display portraits of their children and married couples can share the memory of their wedding day. The best interior designs combine balance, color and individual personality. Portrait poster prints can contribute to all three of these important aspects.
There are a countless number of ways in which to use a poster print in your next interior design project. Custom poster printing allows for creativity and originality. Consider trying one of these five ideas the next time you decorate.
Share this article to others and spread the knowledge and ideas.