You can sell your products successfully through some well known online merchant processing platforms which were until now the uncrowned kingpins of the merchant accounts world. If you are a minor player, you would be satisfied with the system these platforms offer you – just as a novice would be happy with a basic cell phone. However, when you gather experience and you learn what is in your path to become a mega-seller, you would stand up and take notice.
When you outgrow the small seller’s position you would realize the painful process you might have to go through to set up a larger presence – you would need to have a protected download page which would ensure that your products would stay safe from illegal use; you would have to get a reliable web hosting, a cloaking script and so many other paraphernalia just to stay on the top of it.
Additionally, every time you need a tiny change you would need to run helter-skelter for an appropriate tool and/or script which by itself is horror to handle. Finding them would not solve your problem; you would need to have them installed whether the requirement is about tools, mods or scripts and until you try to do it, you would not understand what the real meaning of a nightmarish experience is.
Your worries would not end with the downloading; you would have to coordinate them because they would work only if they are compatible with each other, which if they are not, would have you start from scratch. Groan!
What You Need To Have On Priority Basis
It sounds terrible and it feels the same too. This is why success is hard, though the system is there. There is a lot of wishful thinking but no implementer – until Click2Sell.EU came on the scene.
Now what you get is more, much more than you ever had with any merchant platform available:
1. The Automated Tacking Software – You will find here the latest and ultimate tracking implementation tools that even a novice could use. These tools are meant to track every aspect of the performance of the product so you could find out what you need to improve at any given time.
2. No html or configuration set-up – the worst nightmare was when you had to go through the codings every time you made a change. Well, not anymore as this would be take care off automatically.
3. Find out keywords that bring your website visitors and potential customers – the hardest part for merchants was to find out HOW the sales are made and HOW their real potential buyers find the merchant’s product and buys it. Merchants always wanted to know the websites which refer potential customers and real sales. Search engines play a huge role nowadays bringing visitors to the e-shop. But the problem is that it is quite hard to know which keyword used on a search engine brought a visitor who bought a product. Now it’s possible to track every information about the visitor – which keyword he/she used on a search engine to find and buy a product.
4. Free affiliate program tools – you might sell product on your own… But you can also set up an affiliate program and run it. This way you can easily recruit affiliates on your website and your website visitors (even if they don’t buy your product) might become great partners to promote your product. You can have an army of affiliates making you sales and the greatest thing is that all you have to do is just to share part of your income with them.
5. Managing all in one – you can have a consolidated eye on everything that you sell through the merchant platform – whether it is sales, affiliate commissions, marketing tools, advertising, and even refunds in one place to handle and analyze.
Whatever merchant platform you choose, make sure it gives the most benefits for you and your online business. This way you will be able to achieve your online business success much easier than you think.
Share this post if you found it useful or leave your feedback in the comments section below.